top of page

Free Online Claiming for Home Providers with KidKare.


Use your smartphone, tablet, or computer to manage your home daycare business.


Spend less time on business tasks, and more time with kids. 

Child Care Expertise

KidKare designers have decades of child care business experience, so you can feel confident KidKare is the right software for you. 

Anytime, Anywhere Access

Access KidKare from any device with an internet connection: mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. 

Photo-Based Child Records

Access important, detailed information by tapping or clicking on a child's photo. 

Paperless Billing

Save paper and time by creating invoices in KidKare and emailing to parents. 

Electronic Payments

Reduce late payments by setting up automatic transfers from parents' bank accounts to yours. KidKare tracks and records payments. 

Click here for more information about KidKare.

If you have questions about using the KidKare program, please contact our office at (800) 742-3663 or (989) 695-2683.


bottom of page