top of page

Reimbursement Rates


How Much Will I Receive? 

A child care provider serving breakfast, lunch and a snack to five children would be reimbursed between $150 and $300 per month, depending on the reimbursement rates. The amount you receive is based on a two-tier reimbursement scale (not dependent upon DHHS tier status). 


These reimbursement rates are in effect from July 1, 2024 through June 30, 2025. Rates payable for each meal may be adjusted by USDA each July. 


Whether you will qualify for Tier I or Tier II rates will depend on a number of factors, such as the location of your child care home, your household income or the income of the families enrolled in the program. In addition, if your household income falls within USDA income guidelines, you may be eligible for reimbursement for your own children ages 12 and younger. For more information on the two-tier system, income guidelines or anything regarding reimbursement call us at 1-800-742-3663, or email






An additional $0.30 cents cash-in-lieu of commodities is paid for each lunch and supper served. 


Mid Michigan Child Care Centers, Inc. will automatically deduct an administrative fee of 15% from the monthly meal reimbursement for centers. 











bottom of page